The myHIVteam site is a social network for people living with HIV. It's a safe and welcoming environment where members share experience and support each other and often form bonds on the site. If you're looking for a place for advice about your HIV, or a treatment you're taking, or need help with your condition in which medical advice is required, the best place to do that is your healthcare provider. While others' experience with the same or similar issue might be helpful, you are a unique individual with unique needs and circumstances, and only a professional that can interact with you on a personal level can provide the most accurate and helpful advice.
Articles in this section
- Can I ask for medical advice on this site?
- Private email exchange feature.
- What are notifications?
- How do I use the navigation button on the top right?
- How do I edit/post an update?
- What does it mean to unfollow a post?
- How do I add/edit a treatment?
- How do I leave a comment?
- How do I add a link to a post?
- How do I 'like' a comment?